Sunday 6 March 2011

February 28, 2011

A lot of my generation grew up being told that modesty is a virtue - no fanfare required.  So the idea of creating a blog just to express my opinion to a public that may or may not be interested is seemingly a blatant thing.  But a blog is a means to reach out and connect to people, possibly even help someone, without even knowing you have. 

This modest blog may at times seem out of step with today's world for those who live to text.  I want to comment, rant, and hopefully discuss and share things that are of interest to me and maybe of interest to others. 

I intend to share experiences, recipes, ideas, books, music and whatever else crosses my mind on any given day. 

Hopefully there won't be any naval gazing because that wouldn't be very modest :)

No comments: